Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cats...




Well we are a few weeks in and i thought I would do a little advertising. Cats is on from the 11th to the 15th of october[correction] and we will have six shows, starting at various times. Tickets sales are excellent being so far out from the performance and the show is looking really good. I have vouchers for $5 off the price of an adult ticket. So if you want one let me know. Don't leave tickets to the last minute because the more pre-bought tickets there are the higher the possibility of extending the season for a few more nights. So get in there support the show, and you wont regret it.

The Metro One

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds good
i will def be goin to this show to suporrt urself and the rest of the cast
jerome

8:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you mean september?

2:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh, in fact, no, october.

5:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were actually in the state I'd definitely be coming. The Civic has DVD copies of each performance, you should try and steal a copy ofr me to see!

Em.

11:41 pm  
Blogger Damian said...

I'll be coming. Who wants to come with? Jerome? Are there any $5 off vouchers left, Zac?

10:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home