Tuesday, May 02, 2006

All Nighter

Well. There it was. My first University all nighter. Its now 538 in the morning and i have finnished the assesment i have been working on. Now just have to proof read in about an hour to get it out of my head. really i dont think its to bad. I have not had trouble with a word count and today is no different. I may have had no sleep now for coming up on 24hrs but i am still function normally. I have pumped myself full of anti-oxidants through my life support. Tea. Rather a strange sight really. There is my desk with an shambles of books reference materials and scribles on bits of paper. But to my left is my white Maxwell Williams teapot and white and gold rim tea cup with a small pot of milk and sugar as well quite the contradictory site really. You know my reall claim to fame is that after all this time i am still touch typing as i write. I maybe using the backspace a little more but none the less im still touch typing. My mother had just gotten up and is wondering whether i have been here all night and i will tell her " Of course not mum" otherwise i will get a lecture of time manangement from my father when he rings in next. Joy o Joy. So keep it quite you few and far between readers. For this mind is about to jump of a cliff into insanity.

This will probably have a hundred spelling mistakes but im not fusses. You should see my essay. Bahahaha.

The Metro One

5 Comments:

Blogger Damian said...

5:38? You're crazy! Josh and I only did a 2:00 last night and we were stuffed after that.

8:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're a friggen idiot.

4:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember staying up til 4:30 when I had a computing report due the next day. 25 pages of flow charts, pseudo code and explanations :S

8:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhhhhhhh gold rimmed tea cup? why dont u just go hang a sign out the front of your house saying 'closeted homosexual inside'.

12:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like someone has a crush on you :)

7:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home