Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hrm.

Well I wonder if the comment made on my previous post was actually in reference to the content. I highly doubt it. You see very rarely do I write on this blog. Mainly when I have nothing else I could possibly be doing. As always there is an exception, like when I find myself writing on this blog after receiving "Anonymous" comments clearly with the intention of relaying something that someone can't strike up enough courage to say to my face.

I’m not really sure why people can't say it, for if I am truly an idiot surely I couldn’t really retaliate in any way other than more idiotic actions.

I would really like this to continue.

I foresee the originating commenter looking more like an idiot for making the initial comment, knowing how past malicious blog comments have ended up, than the actions that labelled me an idiot.

Sincerely

The Metro One

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home