Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Again...

Ok, you dont know me. I DONT CARE. I was not attempting to pass that off as my own work, if i was i would have been a bit more obvious, but please do release the original author and lets watch with great anticipation of what the out come will be. Will i be forever labeled as a plagiarist, i dont think so, because you see, this is not an academic institution, I would have to have far better grammar skills than what i currently do for this to be so. Despite this, what i write on my blog is for me to decide, what i recycle from other blogspot users is also my decision. If you want to have your say create a blog of your own free from plagiarism. As for the note about my sarcasm here is a note about sarcasm, referenced too!

"Irony/sarcasm - The cornerstones of British humour." - Dr. Effingpot

http://www.effingpot.com/slang.shtml

But maybe i just dont get it, maybe its because i am British.

The Metro One

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home