Monday, January 09, 2006

Townsville Weather...

Good Old Predictable Townsville Weather... or not. Who knew that the thunderstorm which Townsvillians wanted so very badly would land me in Hospital. I was leaning against a pole outside my house on our patio when an almighty flash followed by a crack threw me across the floor and put me on my arse. That's right i was struck by lightning, immedeiatly i began to fell the pain and after that panic set in. My parents called 000 when i was screaming at them hysterically and i was rushed to hospital. With no entry and exit wounds, brusing and no muscle damage i was relased from hospital at 2.30am Monday morning, and back to work next day.

So how'd your night compare.

The Metro One

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Freaky. And you still blogged about it, even though you had to go to work that day - now that's commitment

5:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your a fuckhead

10:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, he is not. Take a long, hard look at yourself, loser.

11:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home