Monday, November 21, 2005

Ok, im in Bris vegas. My mum had some time left when signing into work so i thought i would write a random post. The flight from Townsville was ok. Quite bumpy and very cramped i will be glad to get out of cattle class. Brisbane ariport isnt much fun either, lots of sitting waiting, and the customs, heaps of fun. But at least Royal Brunei will not be as packed as any other major airline, i hope. I have seen some really nice perfume in the duty free shops, TARA whcih one do you want. and i thought that duty free was supposed to be cheap. It is if you are an alcoholic, everything else is damn expensive, but still cheaper than retail. OMG the waiting is killing me, we cant do anything until we check in our bags and we cant do that for another twenty minutes. How boring. well must dash as the time is running out.
Hopefully my next post will from onboared the aircraft. YAY free internet.

Signing Out

The Metro One

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zac,

It's em, just wanted to say hope ya have fun cause I didn't say that to you! MY BAD! I wish I was coming with you too!

Bring Me Back a Pressie!
HEHE! Nah Jks

4:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home