Sunday, November 20, 2005

Deepest Darkest Asia

Well I'm off. I have packed my bags and i am getting up at 3.30am to leave for the airport and head of into the deepest darkest depths of asia, treking through the ravages of the foreign jungles. Hahaha. Me in the deepest darkest depths of Asia, YEAH RIGHT. Anyone who knows me would find that hard to believe and you are right. I'm staying in a very nice hotel in the centre of Bangkok Thailand, namely the Pathuan Princess. Im am so excited, Thailand, who can believe it, my parents went in July and now they are taking the whole family. Ok sure, there were some issues with going about four days before my sheduled departure, like i couldn't find my passport. Yes as my father tried to constantly remind me it was a slight issue. So we applied for one in Brisbane and got it printed within an hour. Flying first class to Brunei on Royal Brunei Airways will be hard to take. No, im not extremely rich, we just know one of the pilots who got a free upgrade, ahhh free alcohol, that would be the case if they were not a Muslim airline. Must dash as this weeks worth of partying has been killing me, those of you waiting anxiously for my after grad debrief will have to wait abit longer, as my computer died and so the one i had written and not published is now gone.

Signing Out

The Metro One

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home