Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Day

I am happy to say we have now reached that awkward stage of the morning that most people go through, the bit where you have had the excitement of opening present and your just waiting for the breakfast. Its the moment where you look back at your presents and wonder with complete amazement why some of your most deranged relatives chose to send the wildest presents on earth. Just one of those that my sister received was the knife and fork camping set sent by my ridiculously rich Auntie Joan, why O' why would she send that. I got digital camera from my parents and you will be seeing many more photos on my MSN Site.

Ok I just cant wait to go to New Years, my beautiful girlfriend Olivia gets back form Sydney on the 27th and we go up to the spectacular Mission Beach on the 29th I just cant wait.

The Metro One.

1 Comments:

Blogger Damian said...

We have breakfast first and then open presents. That way the excitement of presents is extended. And besides, it takes us an hour to open all the presents so if we had breakfast after, we'd all be extremely hungry.

2:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home