Saturday, September 10, 2005

Rest, Relax and Rewind.... Yeah Right

For those of you who have been following Grade 12 will know that most of the participants are quite tired and in need of a well earned rest. However I have chosen to give myself a boost and get some experience as a labourer for two week. This means 6am to 6pm for 6 days a week. I can barely find 8am to get to school now that I have a car, how the hell am I going to get up at 5am. Anyway im crazy and your sympathy votes are quite welcome, although I fear that I shall not receive any. Signing Off.

The Metro One

Society's Moto : Damnnant quod Intellegunt

5 Comments:

Blogger Zac Chalkley said...

Go figure... word verification and still spammed. This has to stop. IT pisses me off.

9:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so much for early nights for early starts eh Zaccy boi?

11:46 pm  
Blogger Anner said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'The Metro One' haha! Love it! :P

10:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zac is the metro one, josh is metro man and i am metro dude. now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to do the word verification thingy and go get some RAM for my Toshiba laptop.

11:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home